Blackwood Shelley

Blackwood Shelley

by Shelley Blackwood -
Number of replies: 4

Being introduced to all these free programs teachers have access to, is the "Biggest Takeaway" from the Tech 110 class.  I am definitely excited (when I am able) to use these free programs in the classroom. I am really enjoying going through all the different free learning resources offered.  It's going to help make learning creative and fun; especially during this challenging time with education.  Thank you so much, for introducing these FREE wonderful programs.

In reply to Shelley Blackwood

Re: Blackwood Shelley

by Rajvinder Grewal -

Yes, we all need to visit websites which are not costing our students or us.  I also am visiting one at a time. Learning new things while completing the assignments.

by Daniel Kazakos -

I agree, Shelley!  I think that learning about these programs so we can use them with our own students is such a valuable tool!  I cannot wait to use them with my students! 

by Angelica Del Rio -

I agree Shelly, having access to many free resources is great. I had no idea all of these resources were available to us and I am now going to take advantage of them and use them within my classroom. 

by John Martinez -

Hey Shelley, I totally agree with you! these websites and programs that I knew nothing about are going to be a great tool to use in the classroom. It is definitely worth taking the time to familiarize ourselves with them before we have classes of our own.