Lewis, Heather

Lewis, Heather

by Coach Aba -
Number of replies: 3

I really like PebbleGo. It caught my attention with the read along voice, which I think would be helpful when learning how to read and also when learning another language. Later I checked it out on my own. I found it easy to navigate. I was pleased when I saw how easy it was to switch back and forth from Spanish to English, great for language learning! I was thrilled when I found SEL in the health category. I enjoyed flipping through this one especially. 

I am also pleased with the MCOE's tech resource page, which is how I entered PebbleGo. 

In reply to Coach Aba

Re: Lewis, Heather

by Rajvinder Grewal -

This is very helpful information for me.  I think I will try PebbleGo for presenting my lesson.  I also liked all of the resources at the MCOE Website.

In reply to Coach Aba

by Daniel Kazakos -

Heather, I also thought that it was a great program! Very easy to use and I think that students would find it very interesting and helpful as well. Your right, MCOE has a wealth of resources! Lots of great ones too!

In reply to Coach Aba

by Dana Jensen -

Hello Heather,

First off here is the link to the video on my Google Slides lesson plan on the book A Long Walk to Water 

I agree PebbleGo is fantastic. The Social-Emotional Learning under the Health tab, as well as the Self-Awareness tab, have topics like Self-control, Self-discipline, and Personal space that I can use with autistic students. Take care, I wish you all the best in your teaching endeavors.