Rajvinder Grewal-Take Away

Rajvinder Grewal-Take Away

by Rajvinder Grewal -
Number of replies: 4

I was introduced to many websites and interesting slide shows.  My biggest take away from this class was that I need to introduce the sites to my students so they can enjoy the stories while learning from them.  I will make sure when I go back to Preschool, I will show them on the smartboard social emotional stories which they can follow along. 

In reply to Rajvinder Grewal

Re: Rajvinder Grewal-Take Away

by Shelley Blackwood -

There are many great websites that we get to go through.... so exciting!!  I feel your students will have fun and be excited when you show them the stories.  I just hope we have the chance to have more in class learning verses distant learning, this up coming school year.  Good Luck with your Preschool students.

by Daniel Kazakos -

I agree, it was very valuable to learn about all of the different resources. Your students will be especially excited to read stories with some of these programs!

by Garry Harris -

Great Post. I agree. Introducing the site to the children, after going through them and figuring out how to navigate them, will be exciting. These website can be used to enhance curriculum. They will also bring fun into the classroom and when students are having fun, they are learning. 

by yazmin plascencia -

Hello Raj,  Yes i agree with you on how many websites are available. I also feel that your students will enjoy the social emotional stories being presented on the smart board. I remember growing up seeing our teacher wheel in the television and VCR was so much fun. I think they will take a lot from seeing visual stories.