Harris, Garry

Harris, Garry

by Garry Harris -
Number of replies: 3

There were so many great programs that I was introduced to, including; Scholastic Go, California Streaming, and Teaching Book.net. I could implement them all, in some form in my classroom. I am excited to use Pebble Go and Pebble Go next in the classroom. It's looks simple to use, but the information on these sites are factual and fun to look at.

I am disappointed I did not know I had access to these sites before. I could have used them in the classrooms I was in previously with MCOE. This information needs to be put out there to teachers, so they can uses these sites to supplement their curriculum. 

Thank you Mr. Edwards for making me aware. 

In reply to Garry Harris

Re: Harris, Garry

by Amber Gutierrez -

Hi Garry,

Great post I must say! Mr. Edwards did go over quite a bit of different programs we could use in the classroom. I am actually excited to be back in the classroom hopefully this fall, where I can put these programs to use most definitely. I hope you also have the opportunity to implement these into your classroom, I am sure your students will have a blast them while learning at the same time. 

In reply to Garry Harris

by Shelley Blackwood -
It was nice to see all the technology that we have access to.... it's going to be extremely nice to have these learning websites if needed (especially because we don't know how school with start).
In reply to Garry Harris

by Tiffany Pedraza -

Yes I completely agree that the districts who have access to those sites should have it advertised more around their campuses.  Those were all great sites to use and can come in handy if distant learning continues.