Harris, Garry

Harris, Garry

by Garry Harris -
Number of replies: 4
I know I am responding to this post early, but I know that there are so many sites that are available to us teachers that I had no idea about. I taught for MCOE for two years and was never made aware of these programs. These sites will be so helpful in supplementing the curriculum and are the biggest take wake from this Tech 110 course. 
In reply to Garry Harris

Re: Harris, Garry

by Amber Gutierrez -

Hi Garry,

I agree with you, there are many sites we had no idea about. It's great to be aware of these different programs because it can definitely keep you and the students engaged while having fun learning. I also like the idea of switching up the material so the students don't get bored. 

In reply to Garry Harris

by Lizett Andrade -

Hi Garry,

That's great that you worked with MCOE for 2 years. It's also great that we are now aware of the vast variety of resources provided for teachers and staff. These sites should definitely be mentioned to all teachers during their annual meeting before the new school year begins. Thanks for sharing.

In reply to Garry Harris

by G H -

You right, Garry,

This class had opened a colossal door for us, having the opportunity to navigate through these programs is changing my understanding of how the technology works and what we can do to help students with it.

M. Hernandez

In reply to Garry Harris

by kevin Hernandez -
Same, I don't work for MCOE, but I too would have benefited this last year if I knew so many resources were out there for free.