Tiffany Pedraza

Tiffany Pedraza

by Tiffany Pedraza -
Number of replies: 3

There were several new programs that were introduced to us on the first day.  I really enjoyed the MCOE portal web page that had several programs such as Brain Pop, Pebble Go, and Scholastic Go.  All these programs are a great, I liked how Pebble Go offers read along so students can listen and follow along with the reading.  Some students would rather listen than read themselves or they comprehend better when something is read so it is nice to have that as an option for the students.

In reply to Tiffany Pedraza

Re: Tiffany Pedraza

by Sonja Downing -

Hi Tiffany,

I really liked the MCOE website too and was impressed with the wealth of information that was available to us. I cannot wait to get into an elementary classroom and use some of these tools as of right now I have two online courses for the fall and the students are adults, not k-12 however that being said, I like kid games and if I can utilize some of these tools I will with my adult students then I will do so happily.

Have a great night,

Sonja

by yazmin plascencia -

Hi Tiffany, I had a hard time choosing one certain program. I myself enjoyed the MCOE portal and how it had all the links to different choices.  Like you mentioned every student has different learning styles and finding a program that has a little bit of everything would be great to use.

by Shelley Blackwood -

Hi Tiffany,

Yes, the MCOE portal had so many exciting programs that can be implemented with learning in the classroom.  It will definitely be a challenging year for students and teachers; so this tool (site) will be extremely helpful.