Andrade, Lizett

Andrade, Lizett

by Lizett Andrade -
Number of replies: 5

What was your biggest takeaway from Tech 110?

My biggest takeaway form this class was the resources it exposed us to.  There are so many different websites, tools, activities provided by MCOE, that I feel is so beneficial to any classroom. I really enjoyed exploring the virtual tours. You can take your classroom on so many different tours pertaining to your lesson, and they would feel engaged to the topic at hand. I will definitely be using these amazing resources in the future. This was priceless information, especially for me, which I will be a new teacher and can use any help offered. Thank you for all the links and accessibility to so much information.

In reply to Lizett Andrade

Re: Andrade, Lizett

by Shelley Blackwood -

Hi Lizett,

I definitely agree with you!!! It has been fun going through all the learning sites that are offered for free.  They are great tools to use in the classroom.  You for sure can have fun...... while learning! 

by Rajvinder Grewal -

I agree with the virtual tours. Kids can not go to many places now, but they can see them on the tip of a button.

by Angelica Del Rio -

I agree there are many resources available from MCOE and would be great to use in class. I think I will definitely use the MCOE online portal to access the many texts and stories they have available.  

by Tiffany Pedraza -

Hi Lizett, I definitely agree that one of the biggest take aways was all the resources.  With the route education is taking right now due to the pandemic I believe that all of these resources are a huge help in being able to continue educating these young minds in a fun resourceful way.

by yazmin plascencia -

Hello Lizett, Yes that would be a fun Friday activity students would love and engage with. Good luck teaching!!!