Hernandez, Maria

Hernandez, Maria

by G H -
Number of replies: 2

Learning about the different programs to support and implement in the classroom was an enjoyable experience for me. During the first class meeting, the professor taught us how to use new applications to be launched at the school to help students to learn and understand a topic. I would like to introduce some programs in the classroom: Pebble Go Next, TeachingBook.net, to work with the students. Currently, I am an assistant, so I think that I could use Quizizz and Kahoot! Learning games to play and practice with them. I am pleased to know about this great free resources to support students.

In reply to G H

Re: Hernandez, Maria

by Coach Aba -

Yes Maria, I am very pleased too to learn about these great resources, and have access to them! 

Pebble Go was my favorite and I'll have to spend more time with the others, navigating them. I'm sure the students will be able to teach us a few tricks too! 

-Heather

In reply to G H

Re: Hernandez, Maria

by Rajvinder Grewal -

I also liked the Quizziz and Kahoot. At first I was just staring at the screen ; it took me a few seconds to know what was going on.  This was also my first time being introduced to both of them.