Tiffany Pedraza

Tiffany Pedraza

by Tiffany Pedraza -
Number of replies: 2

My biggest take away from Tech 110 is all the resources that were introduced to us and the notes on how to better use google classroom.  We are living in trying times right now especially in the area of education and having taken this course I am more aware of websites and programs I may use to help educate students through technology and with distant learning.  We are in an unknown when it comes to the new school year and now I feel more confident to be able to teach and help students if distant learning continues because there is so many resources to use that can keep them engaged.

In reply to Tiffany Pedraza

Re: Tiffany Pedraza

by Sonja Downing -

Hi Tiffany,

I totally agree that with all that's going on in the world today that that being able to engage our students using technology is awesome! I actually like the distance learning format because I'm totally comfortable with it and I have ADHD all my life and distance learning made school possible for me.

Have a wonderful day,

Sonja

In reply to Tiffany Pedraza

Re: Tiffany Pedraza

by Amber Gutierrez -
Hi Tiffany,
I also am more aware of the technology websites that are all out there for our everyday use! I really feel this class has helped so much in becoming more knowledgeable.