Heather Lewis

Heather Lewis

by Coach Aba -
Number of replies: 0

My biggest take away from Tech 110 is a giant door that is now open. Previously I had tried to open similar doors, with a Photoshop class and an Indesign class. I had a pattern of dropping tech classes in tears. They were always too hard, I would get lost, overwhelmed, and then discouraged. But I knew I needed to catch up and "get with the times" if I was going to be able to be successful in a career. 

What was different about this class, well, a few major things:

1) Matt was great about getting us all on the same page. He made sure we were all in the right place, even if it took a half hour to get us there. 

2) The format was easy to follow; eLearn is a simple design. The class felt self-paced, as we did most of the work on our own. Matt made himself available for questions. 

3) It was finally a tech class at the right level for me. It was multi-level. I felt like beg-adv there was something you could learn in that class, because of the plethora of resources made available, without the pressure to learn all of them. 

I'm really happy with this class! It's helped me to feel more confident with technology. I will continue exploring the resources. 

Thanks so much!!!