Lizett Andrade

Lizett Andrade

by Lizett Andrade -
Number of replies: 5

What is a program you were introduced to in Day #1 that caught your attention and you plan to implement it in your classroom?  Why did you choose this program?
 I was introduced to Quizizz.com and I loved it. It was the first time I was exposed to the website didn't realize i would like it more than Kahoot. I've seen teachers use Kahoot over and over. I was use to seeing that as a quiz game. After comparing both, I will definitely use Quizizz.com in my future classrooms. I felt this new website was more user friendly. I like how it didn't have you looking at 2 different screens to make your choice. Your reaction time is faster and don't have to think of the answer and shape to choose to correct answer.

In reply to Lizett Andrade

Re: Lizett Andrade

by Garry Harris -

Hello, 

I have to agree with you. I like Quizzez more than Kahoot. I have played and made Kahoots so many times, but Quizzez was more fun. I agree that being able to only look at one screen is more a setback for Kahoot, especially for me since I have horrible vision. 

by Amber Gutierrez -

Hi Lizett,

This was actually my first time also being exposed to Quizizz. I found it really interesting and a great way to make learning fun and competitive. I also did not like the idea of having to look at two different screens. 

by Shelley Blackwood -

I agree, Quizzes was pretty awesome.  I look forward to introducing it into the classroom.  I love how it was super user friendly.

by Angelica Del Rio -

Hello Lizett, 

I agree with you when you say the program Quizziz is much user friendly. I had been using Kahoot, and I can say I enjoyed Quizziz.  

by John Martinez -

Yes! I've seen kahoot used countless times in the classroom but I honestly think that the students would enjoy this program better.