Blackwood Shelley

Blackwood Shelley

by Shelley Blackwood -
Number of replies: 2

I have to say it's hard to pick one.  We were introduced to some pretty useful educational tools.  I loved all the learning websites along with the fun user friendly games like Quizzez.  I was familiar with Kahoot but not Quizzez.  I liked how it didn't have a double screen and how user friendly it was.  I am excited to dig deeper into all the neat educational programs you introduced. This coming school year, will be challenging, so these tools will come in handy.

In reply to Shelley Blackwood

Re: Blackwood Shelley

by Garry Harris -

Hello, 

I agree that there are so many great resources that Prof. Edwards introduced us to. Like you,  Quizzez was a bit are to me. I was also familiar with Kahoot, but think I will be using Quizzez more often now. 

Yes this upcoming school year will be challenging, but you will do great. My advice would be ask many questions and be persistant when asking for something you need.  

In reply to Shelley Blackwood

Re: Blackwood Shelley

by Daniel Kazakos -

Shelley, I too really enjoyed Quizziz and Kahoot!  I think that they were both great, fun, and easy programs to use to get students engaged.  I would use them as a way to check for understanding.