Amber Harris

Amber Harris

by Amber Gutierrez -
Number of replies: 3

The biggest takeaway from Tech110 was being exposed to the different programs teachers actually have free access to. This can definitely come in handy while teaching lessons to the students. The programs that were exposed to us during this course, can make learning fun and all while keeping the students engaged. Thank you Mr. Edwards for keeping all these options open when it comes to the programs that are out there.

In reply to Amber Gutierrez

Re: Amber Harris

by Garry Harris -

Hello, 

I agree that there are so many free resources out there that I did not know we has access to. It will be so helpful to use them in the classroom. I know the students will enjoy them. 

by Lizett Andrade -

Hi, It was interesting to see so many resources at a teachers disposal that it almost felt a little overwhelming. There are many links for any subject that can be accessed which makes it awesome to be able to explore and share with other co-workers.  

by John Martinez -

Hey Amber, I am also very excited to see how much my students will enjoy the technology I'm going to introduce them to. There is so much offered online that I didn't know about, it's exciting!