Distance Learning-Rajvinder Grewal

Distance Learning-Rajvinder Grewal

by Rajvinder Grewal -
Number of replies: 2

I am a Preschooler Teacher and in the beginning it was very hard. We handed out packets at the beginning of April and end of May.  It was hard because we were not able to see the children. I have been contacting parents twice a week through phone and email.  The children going into TK-Kinder are having a graduation on June 26th with a drive through.  I enjoy hearing about my students from the parents.  We have been learning through zoom.  So, far we will be opening July 1st. I am worried,don't know how it will be.

In reply to Rajvinder Grewal

Re: Distance Learning-Rajvinder Grewal

by Lizett Andrade -

Hi Rajvinder,

That's great you were able to maintain good communication with your students parents. It must of been difficult to be on the same page with some many different families, and maintain them all at the same learning level. Great job and best of luck in July. Thanks for sharing.

In reply to Rajvinder Grewal

Re: Distance Learning-Rajvinder Grewal

by Coach Aba -

Hi Rajvinder, 

It is hard to not see our kids! Perhaps especially at the pre-school age as they kind of melt into our hearts. 

We had a drive through graduation at the elementary school that I work at, it was a success and a lot of fun. Definitely something different!

Only time will tell, good luck in July.. I know pre-schools have many hygiene protocols, so, maybe everyone will be fairly familiar with that. 

-Heather